Machine Gun Kelly Black Flag [Mixtape]

Machine Gun Kelly Black Flag [Mixtape]


MGK_machine_gun_kelly_black_flagHands down DEFINITELY ONE OF THE BEST MIXTAPES to hit the web in a long while Straight up n DOWN!. I just listened to the Joey BadassSummer Knights Mixtape” and the kid’s nice. I wont’ say I was disappointed but I was expecting ALOT MORE considering I haven’t felt a flow as much as I’ve felt this kids flow in a long while..but i think the kid needs to have the right people behind him..


Machine Gun Kelly on the other hand has OVER impressed me in a MAJOR way. Apart from the mad lyrical flow and tight hooks I think alot of credit has to be given to his production team. The level of quality in the production on this mixtape is Waw-ing (if that’s a word).


MGK went big with his Wildboy single but remember you read it here first, with his Black Flag Mixtape the kid’s about to stamp his foot in the game in a major way. Expect MGK to be hot and get alot more buzz off of this mixtape for the rest of the year.


Comments

Popular Posts